eyeheartromance

Genre: Erotic Historical Romance
Publisher: Samhain Publishing
Release Date: 4/15/2014
Format: ebook
Source: eARC from Author in exchange for an honest review

"Scorching!"

BEAUTY AND THE EARL is the third book in the Pleasure Wars Series and I loved it!  I thought it was a fitting end to the series. There is a short novella BEAUTIFUL DISTRACTION which is coming out in June, which features Violet's friend Olivia.

Ridiculously Short Plot
Violet Milford is hired by Liam's sister Ava to spy on him (and seduce him of course!).  She follows him to Bath where she seduces him and unwittingly falls in love with her target.  Liam is finally healed when he realizes that he loves Violet as well.

Main Characters
Violet Milford - The Courtesan hired by Ava to spy and gather information on Liam

Liam, Earl of Winbury - The broken hero who has not been able to move on after the death of his love Matilda

Themes
Seduction

Broken Hero

Redemption of the hero

Recommendations
Although this book can be read as a stand-alone, I recommend reading the first book in the series Taken By the Duke to understand more about Liam's lost love and hatred towards Ava's husband.

Other Thoughts
I was also intrigued by Violet’s best friend Olivia and was ecstatic when I found out that Jess would be releasing her story! (insert: I have read Beautiful Distraction and it is amazing!).

Read the full review on I Heart Romance.